AED
( AED )
EN

Volta By Damac

Volta By Damac At Downtown - A Place To Live And Adore The Beauty Of Nature And Urban Sophistication


Introducing Volta by Damac, a remarkable residential complex built at a prime location in Downtown Community. With many more unique points one standing out feature is the planning of the builders. They have built this complex to suit every budget and need. 

Those looking for cozy and concise living space in the city's heart can book a 1-2 bedroom luxury apartment for sale and 3-4 bedroom super luxury units. For those desiring more space, full floors with multiple units are available.

Each residence has a spacious balcony with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, and the Arabian Gulf. It is a hub of modern amenities, including fully-equipped kitchens, 9-foot ceilings, and ample storage.

Volta is a haven for fitness enthusiasts; they offer a range of facilities like a sky pool, yoga studio, aqua gym, jogging track, and more. Customization workshops for sports gear, acupuncture services, spa therapy, and 24/7 medical support ensure a holistic wellness experience.
Volta By Damac
  • marina
    Error: Invalid value
    Starting Price
  • book
    Q1 2028
    Handover
  • handover
    80/20
    Payment Plan
Ideally situated on Sheikh Zayed Road, Volta offers an exceptional opportunity to be part of the bustling Downtown Dubai community. With swift access to iconic destinations, such as Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and the Airport, all within a 15-minute drive, every convenience is at your fingertips. Just a short 5-minute walk away, the Downtown Dubai metro station ensures seamless city-wide connectivity.

For post-work relaxation or family outings, Dubai Mall, a mere 5-minute drive, boasts luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Nature enthusiasts will appreciate Safa Park and Jumeirah Beach, both within a 10-minute reach.

Investors will find Downtown Dubai, including Volta, an up-and-coming market with a 6.5% ROI for 1-bedroom units. Moreover, ownership in Volta unlocks eligibility for Dubai residency. Invest AED 750K (USD 204K) for a 2-year investor visa or AED 2M (USD 545K) for a 10-year Golden Visa, covering you, your family, and your household staff.

Experience more than the beautiful destinations of  Downtown Dubai is a warm and vibrant community designed to offer an extraordinary urban lifestyle. Embrace this opportunity and be a part of Dubai's dynamic heartbeat.
Request Available Inventory And Price
A Gateway to Downtown Dubai Living and Worthwhile Investment

Volta By Damac Amenities

80/20 Volta By Damac Payment Plan

On Booking

20%

On Handover

20%

Structural Marvel

Location Benefits

Volta By Damac Floor Plan

1 Bedroom Apartment : With A Spacious Balcony

  • 673 Sq Ft
  • 1
  • 1
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Error: Invalid value
1BR

2 Bedroom Apartment : Is Perfect For Small Family

  • 1387 Sq Ft
  • 2
  • 2
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Error: Invalid value
2BR

3 Bedroom Apartment : With Access To Sky Pool

  • 1757 Sq Ft
  • 3
  • 3
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Error: Invalid value
3BR

FAQ

1    What are the unique features of Volta by Damac as compared to other residential complexes in Downtown Dubai?+

Volta by Damac stands out for its well-thought-out planning, catering to diverse budgets and needs. Its prime location in Downtown Dubai, along with modern amenities, spacious balconies, and spectacular views, makes it a unique choice for urban living and a best option for investment.
Volta offers a range of options to suit different preferences. You can choose from 1-2 bedroom luxury apartments for a cozy living space or opt for the more spacious 3-4 bedroom super luxury units. Full floors with multiple units are also available for those desiring even more space
Volta is a haven for fitness enthusiasts. The complex has a sky pool, yoga studio, aqua gym, jogging track, and more. There are customization workshops, acupuncture services, spa therapy, and round-the-clock medical support for holistic wellness.
The payment plan for Volta is designed for convenience. Upon booking, a 20% down payment is required, and the remaining 80% is due upon handover. This easy 80/20 plan offers flexibility to potential buyers.
Volta's location offers quick access to iconic Dubai destinations. Within a 20-minute drive, residents can reach Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and the Airport. The Burj Khalifa is also a 10-minute walk away, ensuring perfect city-wide connectivity

Volta By Damac Location

Looking for a dream home?

We can help you realize your dream of a new home